Monday, November 10, 2008

Loosening of the knot

Thoughts loiter. 
A lot in yesterday,
A little in tomorrow.
The present is worried,
'You dont care', it says.
'I want to', I say.
Yesterday laughs,
Future frowns,
I speculate.

The war is on,
between the inseparables,
heart and mind.
The latter doesnt give up,
Makes me dream,
Makes me want,
Makes me hopeful,
The former as usual,
Gives in,
Listens,
Surrenders...

The tussle,
The contemplation,
And the blues.
Albeit the uncertainities
And fester,
Lies a notion bespeaking exposure.
 
Past is behind, 
Future can wait.
The mooching persuasions,
And the ingrained intellections.
Are impertinent like the incongruous imagery
And the surrealities they bring along.

The tangible 'present' embodies incessancy.
Rest all is incidental...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for your new post.Finally it is here.Seems inetresting and one can have impression of this post after reading the earlier articles.SO,may the mind take decisions but it hurts when you bypass your heart.best of luck

nidhi said...

ramesh? from nepal? thanks for ur comment! Its quite motivating.

Ramesh said...

yes.you will be surprised but one thing i want to share with u.I started blogging after seeing comprehensions and i first read ur article on mirror image.
www.reallyhurts.blogspot.com sorry but name of the blog is also quite similar to yours.

Nidhi Kalra said...

Thanks alot! I read ur blog. Its good.

rust said...

hey........a good post, again as usual! :P

Anonymous said...

Good that you realized that it was me who wrote the post

Nidhi Kalra said...

aapki taarif?

Anonymous said...

Check the post on your 'jinxed bdays.'. If you can fig out who I am then the question has been answered. If not, then the questions be better left unanswered as it would hardly matter then...considering that you would have forgot 18th Nov. Cant complain for that though!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...