Wednesday, April 30, 2008

These days I have become obsessed with anything that says media.The word stirs someting in me. It is an attention grabber. Six months into my post graduation and it has changed the way I watch adverts on tele, billboards or even movies. Let me say I consume these commodities in a very different way now! Oops! Thats sheer media-infected talks. But I like this. The whole media-buzz and the way it fills me up. This area comes with a lot of temptations. The glamour, the adrenaline high, deadlines that make u sweat, random working hours and limitless excitement. I read an article and re-write it in my mind. I see an advert and come up with different punch lines. What more, I even imagine some weird ways of approaching people for jobs. Some really random, freaky ways! One of these days I am going to try these tactics. They should work. Instincts tell me, there is some difference between people who do random jobs and the people who do the 'right' job. Right job comes to smart people and other jobs, to others. I know I want to be in media. I know I will be. Because this is what I want. This is what I eat, sleep, drink and eat everyday and night.
I am glad there is a clear cut vision atleast on the career front.

About other spheres.... its all part of the grander design and like dev anand would sing...

Jo mil gayaa usi ko muqaddar samajh liya,
Jo kho gaya usko bhulata chala gaya,
Main zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya,
har fikr ko dhuyein mein udata chala gaya...

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in what happened between Harry and Sally?

Nidhi Kalra said...

what happened between them?

Anonymous said...

Just go and watch the movie...if you haven't yet. I guess I started realising the existence of mature love after I watched them.

nidhi said...

Who are you? How is it that you extract exactly what is supposed to be?

Anonymous said...

To your first question you can visit my blog synchresis.blogspot.com. Though you would not find much in that.

And... for the second one, was that a general question or the You has been specified to me?

Nidhi Kalra said...

The question was meant for a specific purpose... Its served...dont bother.

Anonymous said...

Served hot??

Anonymous said...

Ok. One confession, I am not good at getting hints... so if you dont mind, can you explain this part?
The question was meant for a specific purpose... Its served...dont bother.

Nidhi Kalra said...

So your dumb too.... he he...i was trying to know whether your the person I was thinking you are... but after your answer i concluded you werent... hence I wrote..purpose served! Because by posing that question I was trying to know who you were?

PS : "Served hot?" was a hathoda... Reminded me of Ashwin Sir...lol..dont bother!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is that person you were looking for? If I may know. Seems he is the smart kinda.

Nidhi Kalra said...

Well its a lost and found case... I told you dont bother...

Anonymous said...

Atleast there is a 'found' there... mine has been lost completely

Nidhi Kalra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nidhi said...

sorry i forgot to mention..
its a lost and found case in reverse order!!lol
what co-incidence man!

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT LIKE COINCIDENCES ANYMORE. They might be exciting but I am tired of being excited...

Nidhi Kalra said...

Offended? Accept my apologies...

Anonymous said...

Not at all... There is no need to get offended. That was my reaction. Btw, I havent seen you, dont intend also... but I am sure you are a beautiful lady... mentally. Not interested in your cover design

nidhi said...

What can I say except thanking you?

Anonymous said...

So you believe in sarcasm as well?

Nidhi Kalra said...

Yes I do...but here I was being modest.

Anonymous said...

lucky me!!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...