Sunday, April 27, 2008

1:27 pm... I am eagerly awaiting somebody's arrival. Like D said.. waiting to breathe freely. There is tension in the air. Since morning there have been no exchange of words. No conversation whatsoever. But the situation can not be straightened because it has been complicated beyond repair. Within a few hours I am going to be all on my own. For the first time, independent in the real sense. With no obligations to fulfill or no more compromised decision-makings. Its all going to be new, fresh, a start. The excitement is waiting to surface one these few tricky moments are over. I am counting minutes now... Anytime soon now I will see a car come in the drive-way and off I will go. He he I smiled just thinking of the new surroundings, the new people, the newness in whole! God! Be with me...

Here's to my freedom which is priceless!
Mwaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

1 comment:

rust said...

guess you are moving out of your masi's place.....anyways whatever it is....all the best!!!!!![:D]

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...