Sunday, August 01, 2010

How much of a friend are you to me is as much a friend you will remain...


I could have looked for a better post title but this seems right for I have spent years and years being friends with a handful few and this friendships day I would only like to renew my vows of friendship with them.

We started as little girls, we grew up together and spent most part of the decade hardly knowing each other. And today when we have grown older, discovered things about each we might not be very happy to have found out, we still stick around because discovering itself is is so immaterial!

To my gang DAD, I love you guys.

And to every one else - Have a fantastic time reviving and reconciling with good old chuddy buddies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the bond blossoms...thanks for being there....A very rocking freindship day....may you have fun with friends on a freaking trip :) Enjoyyyyyyyy ... Anoograha

Nitin said...

Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance...god bless u !!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...