Friday, December 10, 2010

Moving in

It took me less than a week to get all the essentials in the house working. It'd take me another 4 days to buy more essentials, shift my stuff from here to there and organize stuff in the new home. It takes just a bit of planning, some running around and you can have everything working smooth. Ofcourse I am not neglecting the fact that I totally skipped the ordeal of looking for a new home.. I am just moving into an old/familiar space.. anyhow the place is absolutely new if you consider that I'd be looking after it all by myself.

Haa.. anyway tomorrow's update is that I will go apply for internet. Whose name it will be registered in is still not decided. Badi ma has given me recipes to make sabzi and dal. Which reminds me I'll have to hunt for more vessels tomorrow.

I transfer my cosmetics bag, my files, clothes which I dont wear here.. to the new flat.
And tomorrow I will do alot more things. :)

No comments:

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...