Sunday, December 05, 2010

I am excited about something... something worthwhile, something that I have planned for a long time now. Something that will give me my much needed space, a sense of ease, a sense of responsibility and a lot of boost to my self esteem.

I am really excited. :)

To write it down and keep the suspense is just my way to keep the excitement alive. I post the blog today only because today is the day the dream has begum to materialise. Today is very very important!

Will keep this space updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck. go ahead braveheart. It will work wonderfully... your SPACE... will become your UNIVERSE... go go go baby !

Anonymous said...

good luck. go ahead braveheart. It will work wonderfully... your SPACE... will become your UNIVERSE... go go go baby !

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...