Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A detour...

from proper english and the course my blogs take normally. But this is important as it affects my peace of mind adversely. I am the kind who makes sure every sentence that I write is gramatically correct and I surely take great efforts in doing so. But when I come across stuff like the one written below I have no other option but to express my strong opinion about it! Like many I happen to be a regular orkut user and like many I get hundreds of friends request. Most of them that r ignored str8away but some like these dont leave my head easily, the kinds that slaughter and kill the sophistication of the language sending ten different meanings everytime you read them but never conveying what exactly it had been aimed for!! Even before starting I would like to apologise for using such jargons and abbreviations. But its an attempt to make the blog more opinionated and rebellious!
Read on...


Hi Dear Friend

how are you?
well dear i wanna take attension from your mind,because i hope that
you don't mind. well dear i wanna draw some lines in your honorable
friendships purpose. dear friend i m male and my name is dastagir and I m
looking for true and sincer friends, so if you don't mind then i wanna
make friendship with you so do you like to be my sincer and true
friend???? Well dear i think it's enough for now so now i let you go and
i hope that you will reply me soon. i will wait anxiously your answer.
Take Care of your self
Your's New Friend and Your's Well Wisher
dastagir....


I dont know what goes into the head of Mr. Dastagir when he writes the above lines. I never got around to writing back to him, had no intentions as such but taking the advantage of this being my space alone I am punching down a reply:-


-> First and foremost 'Dear' is a word you dont use for me especially if you trying to grab ma attention!
-> I am fine,thank you very much!
-> You wanna take attension from my mind???U surely have managed to do that!Succeeded in getting ma attention and not attension(puhlease!!!)And I obviously mind!
-> You wanna draw lines where and for what? What on earth do you want to draw lines in ma honorable friendship for?!(Thank god U spelled 'friendship' correctly!).
-> Dear!!! Phew!! 4th time in a row!!! Ur a male! Thanks for clarifying that but thank u, only a stupid dumb man can spare so much time to come up with such a horrendous friends request!
I guessed your gender from the minute I started reading ur attempt to make friendship with me! And yeah you must be looking for 'true and sincer' friends but spare my brains from getting racked by such insensible and folly friendship proposals!!!
-> What is it mister with u and sincerity and truthfulness?? No one has ever told you how painful it is to even have such a scrap like this?!! You wanna make friendship with me? Did i hear that correctly?? It sounded like U wanted to make out!!
-> Even u realised that its enough!!! Gosh!! Am grateful you let me go finally!!!
-> I am sane enough not to reply to your lame friends request- you have made sure of that!
-> After all this you still expect me to accept ur friends request??? u must be kidding me!!
-> Your my wel-wisher! Thank u again for that! But no that wont give u a place in my friends list.

On second thoughts, had you spent the time that you spent in constructing such grammatically incorrect sentences in learning a little bit of angrezi, you could have done much better!!!
How about a Rapidex-learn english in 60 days course!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go girl!!!!! So bloody true... Hate when people interact in such a bizzare fashion and plus they think its cool... I am 100% on your side..I can sooo imagine your head blowing up while reading this request. carry on with saying what you exactly feel.. love you for that.. my dear( 4 those of u who dnt knw i have d rite to call her 'Dear'.. so stay away.) very own nidha

Anonymous said...

Oh well, it sure is annoying when such despos come and irritate you through scraps. So the anger is not misplaced. But then, the relentless lashing out on language?? C'mon girl, give the guy a break. Knowing good english is not the only sign of being sophisticated or learned. I've met people who speak english better than an English professor. But they're animals inside. How can that guy who sent you a scrap help if orkut makes him use only english?

And as long as we're talking about grammatically correct english, you might want to check some spellings out yourself. Telling you out of good intentions, lady. Take a hint from the bold faced words and read your post again. Perhaps you wanna think of a course in english too??

Dinesh Agarwal said...

Isn't it a bit rude CP? It gives an impression that you are lil proudy which doesn't suit your character. And why did u say you guessed his gender from the minute you started reading his friend request? Every man is not a dog and few women are also bitches. Anyways it was your space where you wrote everything and this was my space where I posted this comment. Hail dumbass(for him).....

Nidhi Kalra said...

Mr.Iceblueflames- Thanks for letting me know. I have made the necessary corrections. This blog was never to declare anyone as characterless or human..thats none of my business.Its only the friends request that I was thinking about and just in case you couldn't comprehend the blog correctly even written about.What the person is, is again something that doesn't concern me.
Advices really come for free. You make me realize that.And thank you very much..I still have the Wren and Martin which I constantly refer to.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on realitiesnwishes.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research indicates that almost 80% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...