Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Changes

From being surrounded by friends every day to walking down the station road at the wokingham road in the freezing cold alone in the night...yeah...things have changed alot. Its quite different being on your own. I am not going to be judgemental about it..there are no wrongs or right here. It just gives you a deeper understanding and a different perceptive. Its amazing to see how your intellect progresses when it is exposed so many different things all at once. So much of it can be because of the wonderful Gene. Pride! Thats what I feel for everything that I have had and for everything that makes me the way I am.

I am still a traveller, still on the path following the horizon and waiting to reach home. What more...I have started loving winters!!

No comments:

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...