Friday, November 30, 2007

Dadda, this is for you...

In all the chaos you comforted me. Between the thousand 'No's' and only despair you came along and gave me hope. When the close ones were losing faith in me, you patted my shoulder and said ' I'm there.'. When my head was sinking, thoughts were going to dogs you filled me up with optimism and told me to keep moving.

You have loved me regardless of my rudeness, irrational decisions and the big ego. I was not wrong in saying that ' Its not that your my dad so loving you becomes a duty'. Your a man of such stature that its impossible not to feel so gratified. For so many things I can be thankful to God, this one is the biggest because I know and have believed that I with each passing day that I am the luckiest daughter in this whole wide world!!!

1 comment:

Nitin said...

...this is one of your best one ever... straight from the heart lil girl...

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...