Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's up, Zindagi?

What's up huh? No... seriously? Whats with you that some days you make me feel invincible, some days you break me down and some days you just let me float on an endless ocean of hope and love. Its like one day I see you, the other I am searching for you. One day you are pop-rock, the other - an opera piece beyond my comprehension.

It's like one day I pick you up and scrutinize, the other I have you sorted through and through.

It's like one day you are linear, the other - lateral.

It's like one day I wake up to you and want to hug you forever, the other - I don't want to know you at all.

So many questions and I can't even turn to you. Because you hold all of them and you are unwilling to open up.

It's like I got on a boat that lost its way.. It's like being with people who look for the same things but in different places.

It's like dealing with you.. day in and day out. Sometimes, I give up, the others - I want to keep on trying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.. boy o boy.. what a piece.. from where the hell do you get such stream of thoughts..

I read it over n over n over.. Rabbit.. I love you :P

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...