Monday, June 25, 2007

An expectant Nidhi on a rainy day...

Neither a morbid affection,
nor a slave's desire,
Neither a physical attraction,
nor an igniting fire.
A feeling without expression,
a distance without sadness.
An act without reaction,
a fulfilled wish without happiness.
Emerges from the denizens of the deep,
stretches beyond the petty fervour.
Love, as I perceive it,
that goes beyond the realms of anticipation,
Love, as I want it,
that is free from the shackles of time.
Love, if fills my world,
then how I wonder,
expectations found themselves, in me, a habitat!!!

1 comment:

UJ said...

beyond petty fervour, beyond the realms of anticipation, free from time...thought it was there, now i wonder...

http://duindia.spaces.live.com/

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...