Monday, June 25, 2007

Rains...Romantic!

There are times when I think that my heart may never be able to hold all the love, the joy, the hope and the gratitude I feel for you.
But always there's another little place inside with just enough room and once again I can hold all of you, take you into the very center of my life, here where you belong in the everywhere of my heart, beloved one.
If I could simply give all I feel instead of these few words you'd know how truly and how deeply I love You...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U appear to be exceptionally good writer..unusual.. engineers are never good at it ..Especially CITC ppl.. i mean the way of thinking & poetry

keep writing.. i read ur blog often

Nidhi Kalra said...

Thanks for that! But it would be great if I knew who I was thanking??

Anonymous said...

hmm..it has been a week almost,may i know why no new blogs, r u busy?

rust said...

hey nidhi.......a very good post, rather i should say a great one!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

a very good writing....u are a really good writer

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...