Monday, June 25, 2007

Rains...Infectious!

They are magic! They cast a spell on me always. There never has been a time when the raindrops have failed to revive my mood. This time though I thought they would have an all together different meaning for me. Thank God!!! They don't!!! I am all well, doing good!!! My Sunday's never been better. I am happy. It should never stop drizzling. It should go on raining. Continue till I start shivering. Till I turn cold and my mind is numb. I don't want to think. Stop the process of analyzing the ifs and buts of a situation. I don't want to do that anymore. I just want to take life as it comes. I really wish I had a remote to control my mind that had a stop button. I want to be free. Free from the shackles of expectations. Learning to letting go is a long process and am into it. Everything happens gradually. All I can do is wait for the best to happen. But till then rain is my all time pal. Holding me when I am sad, cuddling me when I need to be pampered and covering up, making tears and water inseparable.
Rain- I am glad you have come.

No comments:

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...