Friday, June 26, 2009

Co-incidence or a sign?

For some unknown reason I downloaded MJ's songs yesterday and day before. Today, yahoo tells me he is dead. Had it not been for my spiritual keenness, I wouldn't have a given a thought to what seems like a co-incidence.

He did tell me theres nothing like co-incidences. There are signs everywhere.. you just need to develop your senses to identify them.

I am sure many like me must have unknowingly remembered Michael and must be taken aback by the news of his demise today. The collective conscience of the world is so powerful that once you become sensitive to it you start seeing how one person's(here Michael's) vibrations can send ripples in the entire pool of the unconscious.

Michael Rest In Peace.


No comments:

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...