Friday, October 16, 2009

Dad, Diwali and more...


Lunch at Cellad Eatery. I have hardly posted any pictures on my blog. But this one here reminds me of the busy yesterday. Me and dad running around, going from place to place, doing last minute shopping, buying gifts and throwing surprises. Oh btw the pioneer player in papa's car is just wow! I am happier than he is. He he.. Its got a usb point too which means I can play all my favorite numbers now. Which also means I will start driving that car now. :P. I am sure dad will love it if I start driving seriously. Btw he left yesterday. I ain't sad because he has left behind a lot for me to chew on. Things to do, plans to act upon. A new direction, a lot of motivation. Love him loads and miss him tons!! Take care dadda. And good luck to you in your new venture!

Diwali's here and its done something to me again. Festivities, i just love them! The times when I drive through lit up shops and offices I see kids running around lighting crackers and I smile from behind the dupatta that wraps my face. I love the noise, the chehel pehel, the preparations. The meaningless happiness is good for my hyper brain. Its not worried too much about Sunday or the week that will follow. Achha hi hai. Why worry.. live in the Now,, haina?

Oops how can I forget. Wishing everyone a fantastic DIiwali. Have a noisy yet safe one!

2 comments:

killer said...

Happy Diwali n a prosperous new year to ya 2!!!

Nidhi Kalra said...

To you too! Take care huggsss

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...