Friday, October 23, 2009

Men's unimpressive style funda

A horrible sight that I have to endure almost every second day when I am on my Activa is of undies(reading jockey and sometimes macroman) that peep through guys low waist denims. If I was the guys mother I wouldn't have let him step out in that! Anyway but this is one of the few things which men find fashionable and I don't. There are a few more men fashion fundas which I dont approve of.

I cannot stand men who wear orange colored shirts. Monkey wash jeans/embroidered/patch worked jeans are a big no no. And high waists make me roll my eyes.

Men who wear florals to work teamed up with yellow/occur yellow trousers.

Men who never wear denims. I call them uncles because of their selective sense of dressing.

Men who wear jeans which ill fits at the crotch region. Ugh uh! Spare me of the 'V'.

Young men who wear tees on top of pyjamas. Suicidal!

Men who resemble Rajiv Bhalla of 12/24 Karolbaag! I hate his manikchand stained teeth(I pity his wife who'll get snogged by him everyday, yuk yuk!), I feel like kicking his huge belly and chopping of his littly stubby fingers. And the gold chain that he wears is OMG so out of date.

Men who wear shades inside the car which has tinted windows.

Men with tight fitting jeans. Tight at the butt, tight at the crotch. Thats too much of bulge to handle!

Men with spiked hair/gelled hair/middle parting/straightened hair

And last

Men with chaddis stuck in their butts. Ignorant insolent fools! Idiots who don't know the C of Chivalry.

PS : There, see I said it.

6 comments:

Samir said...

LOL!! I must say thats quite an impressive list of 'fashion no no's which, if followed, could actually halve the wardrobes of a few guys. And leave a lot less people to stare at on the streets.

PS: i m sure there are better things to look at than 'jockeys and macromans' on amdavad streets. If not then i ll thank my stars that i m not there now.:-)

PPS: if u made this list while driving.. PLEASE..next time concentrate on the road.:-D

Unknown said...

impressive observation didi...i agree with samir..if all the guys start following this,,half of them would run out of clothes...n sorry but i dont agree with the gelled hair thing...n there are half of the guys who intentionally shw their jockeys n wear low waist jeans...n one more thing how did you notice only these ad boards n not the other ones...heheheh...

deepika said...

hahahahahha omg... i m ROFL. Everything so true. And one more line to add to it..

~ Men who wear cheap tight undies and then adjusting them every other minute. and also the onez who buckle their regular pants (not denims) under their huge belly n put a round neck t-shirt over it. ITS JUST SO....!

But a tall well built guy in white shirt and blue denim is just so wow!

Nidhi Kalra said...

YEs! But aajkal to saala white shirt and blue denims bhi har kisi ke pass hain!! Lekin haaye sach boli tu..Boys should dress properly.. I dont mind looking :P

Anonymous said...

what i think..after ..and during readin this is...that u hate EVERY livng boy on this planet!!
babes!!lets wait for some alien!!

Nidhi Kalra said...

You know our boy stories! More than half we don't bother giving a second look, the rest are either taken or are no brainers. We surely have to keep our eyes glued to the skies!!!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...