Friday, October 30, 2009

A mental dialog

Alright so I am a tad too cranky to deal with. I accept I am very confused. But is it fair to let someone suffer because of your indecisiveness. I mean if you see someone committing a blunder don't you stop him? Its a tricky situation you see. If you pull him out he suffers and if you let him drag with you he gains nothing. Both ways its his loss and it becomes difficult especially if he is good friend.

What can I say? I am tagged confused. So no more debates. I am glad that at least I have put an end to a very long, leading no where, kind of a situation. Agreed I have broken hearts, broken hopes and probably withdrawn my support as well but there ain't any guilt trips everyday. But the latter was not by my choice. It was yours pal. You want everything or nothing. Only if things worked that way.

Your anger, your hurt and your spontaneous decisions could have been prolonged. Probably the wiser thing was to involve lesser people. But now each one is hurt, probably they could have been dealt with differently. You could have been less harsh on them. This could have been just between us.. aahh.. just a mental dialog with myself. Don't bother.

I wish you good luck and I am betting my most precious things that you'd be thanking me for setting you free. Just let the time pass and you'd say wow, thank god it dint happen.

Let go, let God, let Mother.





3 comments:

Ramesh said...

I don't know exactly what the situation was but as i have understood, setting free is a right thing to do.at least there are other possibilities.u have mental dialogs, may be on the other side, it was mental sufferings.set that free, done right, i think

Unknown said...

hey your text visibility is red on pink......hich is pretty much not readable....... can yu correct that.....otherwise its difficult to read the cool stuff yu write.......

Regards,
Vish

Nidhi Kalra said...

highlight all the text and then read. I am too much in love with this template to let go off it!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...