Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How the week has been so far..

Ever since badi mamma, papa and Minku have left for Delhi I am home with granny. After a quiet diwali and an even quieter new year I have been spending this week at a slow pace. Did not burst crackers, did not even have the patience to stand and watch them. Did not socialize like I thought I would, too much of a home bird that I have been these four days. All I have done is slept, read and learnt to cook. Yeah I have helped her with cutting, chopping, kneading the flour and making rotis which aren't necessarily round always. :P I have also tried my hand at a few of sabzis and boss it needs practice. Resumed work from yesterday and have spent two days sitting on this chair hearing my tummy growl! The organ started dis functioning not because of me eating mithais because i have hardly eaten any but because of some unknown keeda that crawled into my mouth through my finger nails. Yes its my nail-biting habit which has caused this. But on the brighter side I have got my family members calling me up and fussing over me. And my granny has been such a star! She makes me food, feeds me fruits and her gharelu nushkhe for my grumbling tummy. Its good to fall sick sometimes nai?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

get well soon mamu....

Anonymous said...

beta..do it frequently..and u'll be singin some other tune!!
ask ME!!
;-))

Nidhi Kalra said...

He he he... What? LM? ha ha ha... Nawwwwww!!! Mwaaah love u babes!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...