Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

Exactly an year back around the same time I was in flight which flew me from UK to the Delhi airport. At approximately 2 pm I got out of the airport and was picked up by two of the oldest friends. I had a heavy heart but a calmer head. But I was headed to a place which changed things all that for me forever. The Self Transformation program at Rishikesh which lasted for 21 days was a journey or an evolution process that had just begun. Today when the year is giving way to another one I can tell am still changing and constantly evolving. The impact of those 21 days is so strong, it has changed my perspectives towards everything. I am a happy person today. Yeah I have gained and lost in this learning process but in the end it has been all worth it. I have learnt to love more, give more, share more and get affected the least in the process.

This last day when I look back I can only smile and pat myself. I am surer, crazier, confident, fearless, stupid, idiotic, lovable, nice and smart all at once.. And I Love the chaotic mess that I have become.. Mwaaah to the SELF which has evolved so beautifully.. Thanks to everyone whose helped me become what I am..

I wish everyone a great great great New Years...

3 comments:

Samir said...

Wishing you a very happy and fun filled new year too.. may you add more adjectives to your growing list this year too.. :)

Nidhi Kalra said...

Samir, Happy New Year to you too. Thank you for reading my posts and commenting on them always.. I wish you all the worlds happiness and dearly wish that all your desires come true!

Nitin said...

.. i never met the old Nidhi, but the evolved one is definitely focused, confident, lovable.. a brave heart indeed.. living to see you grow..

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...