Friday, March 04, 2011

Save your best for me


Once again I find a song that lifts my mood up and peps me up. I love it for the guitarrrr. I love it for the lyrics. I love it for the feelings that produced such meaningful words.

Its by Steve Reynolds btw.

And here are the lyrics :

Your needs and my needs ain't always in line.
Your wants are your wants.
They're not always the same as mine.
And your love is your love,
But it ain't always the forgivin' kind.
And your ways are your ways.
But I hope you'll keep me in mind.
And your maze is your maze.
But I know you'll get through it fine.
And your world is your world.
But I know you'll be home at night.
Save your best for me.
And we'll lay it all down.

1 comment:

Jay Bhatt said...

Simple and subtle...
Tertiary yet true...
No hustle no bustle...
These words takes it through...

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...