Thursday, March 31, 2011

My inexplicable waves of motivation

What a weird title for a post.. but thats my state of mind this morning. Is it the effect of Indian winning Pakistan, I do not know. But this morning I felt inspiration returning back. You may ask, why say return? Because life becomes a ridiculous lull after very short intervals and you don't realize you have been lacking inspiration until you feel it again.

So how is this motivation reflecting upon my mindset? Well, its a big sign of me coming back to my senses. It is giving my the affirmation that all that I have ever believed in is true. It is telling me that all that I have learned from experiences is a universal fact. It is telling me that, life is too big to get stuck in trivial matters, to lose your individuality, to lose yourself.And I think we all have a tendency to lose ourselves to our circumstances. It may happen not too often or it might happen every now and then, but what matters is whether you regain your originality.

As I speak of staying the same.. I feel a weird sort of detachment from everyone. This particular feeling has an amazing calming effect. It's like breathing slow and breathing right. To up the detachment quotient, I just saw "free hugs" campaign which has moved me deep within. Sick puppies are so right when they say "And I'll take you for who you are. If you take me for everything. And do it all over again. It's all the same."

Have you ever thought that if everyone is stripped off their inhibitions and apprehensions we all are no different than one another. And the real us is definitely lovable. And when we all are just the same what's the hulla balloo of being good/bad/beautiful/ugly. We all boil down to a few simple facts - we want to be loved and cared for, we want to be owned and we want to be told that we are good.
.....

Well, well.. eccentricity is taking its toll! Today is detachment day.. motivation day.. originality regained day.. call it whatever.. its my day basically and I am lovin' it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No wonder you have started using "NICE" in your conversations, somehwere deep down you have realised it's a balanced / nuetral / "not that vague" a word. Keep going on this journey; you will create a space to absorb everything and feel nothing bad about it. You are becoming lover of the universe; that's what inexplicable wave of motivation does to you; makes you benign; hopeful, calm etc... Cant describe more due time/thinking/ patience constraint , but I believe you have ot my point !! :)

Have a Nice day, Bachhi ab badi ho rahi hain !

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...