Thursday, July 09, 2009

An after thought..

This one is in continuation to my previous post. As I read through it something about communicating right struck me. So I'm wondering aloud.

Although communication at all levels is important, it requires greater attention when you meet people like the one's who I referred to in my previous blog. What can be their reasons for being naive? Either they are poor with words or they have reservations about how to communicate with who. It is also possible that they have a straight conversation only when they feel they need to be formal. It can be anything but what is the best way to handle such statements? Should you be sarcastic, rude or witty? Or should you simply smile because thats a helpful gesture if you know how to use it diplomatically...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just smile ... that is the perfect answer to this and for it you don't have to be diplomatic.. roz aapki smile aur bhi achi hoti jayegi isse ..this is the positive outcome of this ..saame wala bhi kuch n aap bhi ..

Anonymous said...

i would agree with anonymous no.1..i did the same till now whenever i was under such a situaton..the person got it right..aap bhi khush and saamne vala bhi khush..but also when someone says all these things lil bit of anger creeps up in the mind for the act of sheer stupidity..btw dnt go on my writing..m not good at it

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...