Saturday, July 11, 2009

You sure are naughty missy. Cunning carrot that you are. Sigh. Anyway. Until you pour again let me write about something else.

Umm.. anything interesting that happened between yesterday and today...ummm...yesss.

I met D yesterday evening after work. The last I met her was in UK. Everytime I see her, I am amazed by her no-change. I mean one year in UK and I am so many kilos overweight and look at her! She is as slim as ever and she's been there like forever. It isn't like she is on a diet, she never has been. She is the same D I saw first at the dance classes. Petite and graceful.

So I met her yesterday. And we went to cafe coffee day and chatted about what not. Her trip to south and my work. How seven of her family members almost drowned while bathing in Narmada(sounds scary yeah!) to my new found interest in cosmetics and how I have been spending to much on footwear these days. She also complimented me on my new hairstyle. Isn't she too sweet!

Surprisingly though we did not discuss the old times, the few people who always always are remembered in our conversations. We did not talk about A(her aashique) neither about any of my fans(hee hee :P). We were both too engrossed living in the present. Talking about each other. Knowingly unknowingly it was a change from our usual girl-talk and it felt great catching up with her. Forgot to tell you, she is here on holidays and will leave soon. Such a sweetheart that she is. Made time to meet up with me despite of her 'tight' schedule. She is out of town now and wil return by the 16th. And then she'll have just two days here. Hey but by then D(another of my gang member) must have arrived. And then it will be party time for us!! Me, D, D and Aditi. Aah what will not go right? Probably everything! Hee hee :p.

PS : D said I look thinner! And dint she just made my day!


No comments:

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...