Sunday, November 08, 2009

After effects of Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani..

Watched the movie? No? Go watch it and you'll understand why I am soo sugary. Who wants intelligence and science fiction, war and action? Not me! I am happy watching romantic comedies with happy endings. 

The following lines are from this self proclaimed hopelessly romatic useless girl to that perfect someone somwhere :P.. Hope he is/will be reading this:

Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me.

- Stolen from somebody who stole it from somewhere!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waah...... I am reading this nidhi :D ... hopeles romantic :D

yur writing mate ;)

PS : movie was timepass...like andaz apna apna style lil bit..... but romance was not suiting in the movie specially tht atif song :P. It shud have been an out and out comedy....even the romance shud have been comical ..... jus like andaz apna apna....

Samir said...

though i ve not watched the movie as yet but i do agree that logic is not always required in a movie enjoy it.. And as for your phrase, it aptly reflects ur 'super-sugary' state of mind. Rightly described above as hopeless romantic.. Not once but twice..:-P. And am LOLing on ur sincerity to acknowledge the rightful source of the phrase.:-D

Unknown said...

i have not yet seen the movie but think i should actually see it coz got the same kinda reviews from otherstoo...btw comedy movies are always the best...

Nidhi Kalra said...

Hello Writing mate - I mentioned na.. har jagah akkal ka istemal nahi karna chahiye. This movie was for all who wud love to come out laughing happily. And the atif song was wow... Jab puri movie ka hi koi logic ya script nahi tha to yeh song ka na hona is understandable. Infact I am glad the song was there.. Ranbir hasn't looked so hot ever!!!

Samir - yeah man! If you watch it u'd enjoy it. Its an innocent flick. Appreciate Ranbir for his stupid face expressions, like Katrina for her clothes and british accented hindi and adore the extents to which Ranbir goes to save Kat over and over.. Thats absolutely what any female would love and want. Its just tat its difficult to find such sincere thinking from the heart kinda boys these days.. otherwise these fairytales can all be real.

Nikhil - go watch it... if not for the script then watch it for Katrina.. you'll love her and the comedy!!!

Unknown said...

hehe...i wanted to watch it for katrina and comedy only didi...

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...