Monday, November 30, 2009

A perfect end to a busy week. I am down with a temperature and have a sore throat. My head is heavy and legs are aching. And I haven't even slept much. Being social comes with a price! If this is what is happened to me I wonder what marriage does to the bride and groom. Hate to think! Anyway last week I attended two weddings. Both of my school mates and both love marriages. It was good to see school mates after 10 years! damn! Kisne socha tha aise milenge. But the re-union was great. Everyone's changed. Some are married, some are looking and some are far from even thinking(read me :p). But whatever grudges I have against marriage and love I would be lying if I say I wasn't a li'l dreamy about all this shit. Especially after seeing my friends doing 'it' with so much surety! I secretly felt like I should give a shot at meeting boys for marriage... who knows it might just click and I would be experiencing marital bliss soon. I guess I have been sleeping on this for more than a few days now until this morning when I woke up with a horrendous glitch in my throat and aches everywhere. Shit shit! I was thrown from the skies. Mornings are seriously my reality checks. I got work to do and my lappy has broken down. I have deadlines to meet but with such a heavy head it feels impossible to even start working. I have been on this macbook for the last two hours and all I have managed to do is write a blog! See... I am distracted and I cant afford to be! SHeeeeeeet!!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

take a break yaar !!!!!! Put your laptop down ......and just sleep.

Now I know why you wanted to sleep early.....

Samir said...

damn!! cant believe its been 10 yrs now!! i wish i could have been there at the reunion.. Anyways, wishing u a speedy recovery..

Unknown said...

kya didi aapko bola to tha break lelo...itna kaam karoge to pagal ho jaoge...abhi bhi bol rha hun just take a break aur chill maro ekdum maje se...n jab naya naya macbook ho to koi bhi banda distract to hga hi...obvious hai...n last but not the least kabhi socha nhi tha k school affairs turn into marriages...kinda reality check...

Nidhi Kalra said...

Vishal - Yeah man.. I told you na.. I did take a bit of a break yesterday. I am better now, thank you!

Samir - Yeah imagine 10 years have passed! A decade!You should have been there. It was fun seeing school love stories having perfect happy endings! :P By the way I met Priyanka Sakaria and trust me if you'd seen her you'd be taken aback. She has changed for good man! And I also met Avni.. she's the same-skinny with short hair. Akash and Chavvi looked like an ideal couple.. Theirs is quite smooth love story.. fell in love and now married..cool. Baaki to there was Alok, Ankur, Shreyans, Priyank with his gf, Khushbu with her pati, jessica, me and charvi. Pretty much the same old school gang. I even spotted Nikul, tarun and RImesh.

Nikhle - Break to mujhe late nights se lena hai so maine le rahi hun. And social outings ab hai nahi so yeah not much stress here. I ll be ok. Aur haan.. Imagine these people have been together from nursery till 10th grade. Kya love story hai nai! :D

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...