Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And now I have started dreaming of work. All the lions and tigers of the Bandipur National park are on a loose. What is funny in a waking state was very scary then because in the dream there was a bunch of guys on bikes that came rushing out of the sanctuary and behind them were oversized lions and tigers(Maybe they are that huge in reality... kabhi dekhe nahi na). All I remember was seeing the massive face of lion and running away from the sanctuary. But like in all my dreams I was unable to run as fast as I wanted. My feet were stuck to some invisible thing. I had someone running along with me, a friend whose face I don't remember. We must be a few meters away when someone from behind screamed that it was safe- the flock of more than hundred lions and tigers couldn't break the wooden door(in my dream it was wooden and just like any normal gate!) and they were back inside the sanctuary thanks to the lanky security guard who shooed them away!

And then it was some tring tring somewhere... My alarm.. my four alarms! Ha ha


7 comments:

Unknown said...

heheh...i have such kinda dreams many times and its always the alarm that breaks it...

Jay Bhatt said...

The dreams portray a lot of thoughts that run through our mind. They come up due to the sub-consious lines passing by.

The lion might be the fear that would be surrounding us sub-consiously and although trying to run as fast as we want, we can't. But there are securities like friends, gaurdians on whom we always count on and we know they would be around when we need them.

Nidhi Kalra said...

Dude! You playing Sigmund Freud? THis is a nice interpretation of my dream..

You know I used to believe in dream interpretations until... I started believing otherwise! The only thing that should be done with dreams is that they should be forgotten.. they are meaningless. And this one especially is without a head and tail..

Samir said...

well i have no personal experience in the interpretations of dreams coz i somehow never seem to remember my dreams.:-P. However i do believe that dreams reflect one's state of mind. One of my hobbies earlier used to be readin bout psychology n stuff.. Which also includes dream analysis.. Now ur dream wud be explained as follows:
A chase dream means u may be facing somethin that is causing anxiety to u in real life n the fact that u run away from it in ur dream reflects that u r tryin to avoid the distressing factor instead of facing it. The lions and tigers u see may be symbolizing ur fears.. The fact that the lion was not able to catch up n attack u means that the problem has not attained significant proportions.. U see another friend runnin with u may mean u sub-consciously feel that ur friends may not be able to bail u out of this trouble. In the end all the animals are kept away from u by a security guard means u r actually dependin on someone else to help u out rather than sort out the issue urself.. Now whether to believe it or not is ur discretion. In any case, dreams only reflect our problems, they usually dont offer a solution.

PS: do remember that like most other "free ka gyaan" this may also be bogus.:-D

Nidhi Kalra said...

Samir you remind me of this one guy who almost impressed me by his fantastic interpretations of my dreams. But as I even said before.. I don't believe in putting meanings to dreams.. They are just dreams and shouldn't be given so much importance..

Lekin maanna padega... the interpretation is sooo believable..

And I am not gonna say 'may be you are right' because i dont believe in dreams and their meanings!

Nitin said...

..i dream something similar, but there I am running..as if trying to escape, but the soft sand underneath does not allow me to run fast enough...last time I saw this was 6-7 months back..

deepika said...

hahahahaha! sabb illogical sapne hee kyun aate hai tujhe!

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...