Wednesday, November 18, 2009

These 6 days

Been almost a week since I resigned but I feel I never left the place. Actually the place hasn't left me yet.

Have been 6 days without a full time job but haven't been free even for a second. Have worked from home for longer hours than I usually do.

Haven't watched a flick. Have hardly met Aditi. Have hardly spoken with ma or pa. Have been home all day working.

Have been up until 3 am for the last 6 days. Have wondered about how to manage all the projects at hand.

Have a disrupted morning routine and I don't approve of that.

Its 1:25 am now and I should go to sleep for my wake up call tomorrow is going to be from Mr CB of Philly! :P

Work work and more work. Thats all there is in head and here. What do I say? I asked for it...

Its 12:32 am and I am finally calling it a day.

Flip! And dint that rhyme! :D
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn... Goodnight guys. Rest Well

No comments:

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...