Sunday, November 29, 2009

And I am coined as Aracelia - N calls me that. Aracelia is latin for treasure which is what Nidhi means in nine other languages. Besides calling me Aracelia he also used to call me Kokeshi which is Japanese name for a doll. Then there are our standard jokes, our talks about my career, his life, his apple of the eye-S and our love for food! I am amazed to see I bonded with him so well. I never knew it would be so easy. But I have realised when there's an instant connection between two people the association is long lived. With him it is atleast that way because there are no efforts, no pretences.. we are just what we are. And that is what matters right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aracelia....nice name...n kokeshi vo japani hairstyle par suit karta hai...sfrican naam nhi dhundha????/

Nitin said...

..there are 2 kind of people... The Feelers & the Expressive.. it does not matter...you are a treasure indeed..love and hugs sweetheart..

Missing : Mothership

No one warned me that being an immigrant meant being stuck in time.  My life is anything but simple. But my life has hardly ever been what i...